PRIVACY NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA JOB APPLICANTS REGARDING THE
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Snelling and its operating groups, subsidiaries, and affiliates, (“the Company”) are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information of all individuals including job applicants. The Company collects personal information of job applicants in connection with its recruitment and hiring activities. The Company does not sell or otherwise disclose this personal information for monetary consideration or a business purpose to any third parties.
The Company is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA”) effective January 1, 2020; and all data privacy and laws in the jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. Job applicants with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by contacting [email protected] or 972.776.1304.
What Categories of Job Applicant Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use This Information?
We collect the following categories of personal information for the purposes described below:
- Name and contact information;
- Job preference and work availability;
- Social Security Number and/or other identification information;
- Education and qualifications;
- Employment history and experience;
- Military service;
- Reference and background check information, including relevant criminal history and in some financial positions credit history;
- Social media information;
- Pre-employment test results;
- Post-offer medical examination information and results, including drug test results;
- Voluntary self-disclosure information regarding minority, veteran, and disability status; and
- Information provided by you during the hiring process.
The Company collects this information to hire the best qualified applicants and to comply with applicable employment laws.
[email protected]elling.com. or 972.776.1304